The purpose of Student Council shall be:
1. To promote in each individual at LHS Freshman Campus a desire for good citizenship (based on the democratic process).
2. To bring about and promote favorable student-faculty relations as representatives of the student body.
3. To work with the administration in trying to solve problems concerning the school and the student body.
4. To provide a forum for student opinion, expression, and voice.
5. To create and maintain school interest, school spirit, and school loyalty.
6. To inspire and model leadership in the student body.
(As stated in the LHS Freshman Student Council Constitution)
StuCo meets every Tuesday, 12:01-12:31, in Room 201.